Thompson & Capper’s Dritabs are a range of highly effective molecular sieve tablets designed to reduce spoilage caused by atmospheric moisture.
Dritabs are carefully formulated to give optimum moisture control in even the most demanding applications.
- Rapid water uptake and can dry to zero humidity.
- Ability to adsorb over 20% of tablet weight in moisture.
- Three times more effective than silica gel (at 10% relative humidity).
- Will absorb moisture over wider temperature range than other desiccants.
- Formulated with high quality molecular sieves and binders.
- Available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
- Can function as both desiccant and structural component.
- High crush strength for fewer breakages and high integral strength.
- Bespoke manufacturing facilities and high manufacturing precision.
- Tabletted form provides controlled dosage and minimises handling/exposure.
Dritabs are used in all areas where protection from moisture spoilage effects is required. Such spoilage includes performance failure, corrosion, rot and biological attack.