Product quality is essential to both our customers and our success.
We work in close partnership with our customers to understand what is important to them and their product.
We have a dedicated quality department with excellent in-house laboratory facilities and experienced personnel comprising analytical chemists and qualified persons. Our quality team, working together with our experienced production personnel, is committed to ensuring that we supply you with products of the highest quality.
Our quality control laboratories operate to cGLP and are well equipped with a variety of instrumentation such as HPLCs plus UV, FTIR and AA spectrophotometers together with photostimulated luminescence (PSL), TLC, disintegration and dissolution equipment.
- Efficient product release for both incoming materials and outgoing finished products resulting in reduced lead times for our customers
- Analysis of a wide range of raw materials and finished products
- Method development and method validation for both new and existing methods
- Stability testing (to ICH guidelines) including pilot batch manufacture, study design, preparation of protocols, trending of data
- Irradiation testing facility (PSL)
Where we are not able to perform testing in-house, we have close links with a number of accredited and approved contract laboratories.
With everything you need to ensure quality, your products are definitely in safe hands with us.